Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trying to become a CLOMID CUTIE!

So, I got my Progesterone shot today. It wasn't that bad. I barely felt it. Maybe it was worse than that & I was just so engulfed in the bigger picture I didn't feel it! Who knows? I am just ready to get the show on the road!! I am ready to get this cycle started, let AF come & go & get the realll stuff going! Next Thursday I see my PCP to get switched from Cymbalta to something else. I think that will be the last step in the process before I get on Clomid.

First, I had to quit smoking. That wasn't so bad. Secondly, I had to get off of Lortab. I had to have an injection & am about to have another.. hoping for a cumulative effect! Now, I am just waiting to get off of Cymbalta. Do you see how much I want to have a baby? YAY BABIES!

~Kelsey M.

No comments:

Post a Comment