Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'M BACK, with a sore back..

So, I had my hemilaminectomy (big word for part of one of my discs cut out) on February 11th.  It was scheduled for the week prior, but due to my white blood cell count being too high, it was re-scheduled.

I am feeling so much better than I was immediately after the surgery.  In the recovery room, they couldn't keep my pain under control & I felt like I was going to die!!

Now, I have my good days & bad days & am trying to get myself well enough to go back to work. I'm a pharmacy technician & have 8 hour shifts. Can't go back to work like this!

It's getting better each day. I can't wait to get back on the TTC rollercoaster!!


~Kelsey M


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, glad to hear your surgery went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your surgery went well and you are starting to feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery! Welcome back!! :)

    ReplyDelete