this post is not for the faint of heart-
I have the flying shits. For real. I have been sick too. My stomach has been acting crazy. Hormonal? Probably. I blame it all on the hormones. Acne? Hormones. Nausea? Hormones. Mood swings.. HORMONES!
In other news: Karl's sperm has been signed, sealed & delivered to the appropriate people. The doctor should have the news within a few days. But.. it might be too late for this cycle. I might have to wait. Because, as usual, my hormones are crazy. I should have started Oct 1. I started spotting Sunday the 3rd. Wow, first AF without assistance in like.. forever, right? Wrong. I had been spotting brown blood for like 3 days, then all of a sudden yesterday bright red started coming. But still, just spotting. I barely had to wear a panty liner. Marci (my doctor's nurse) said as long as it's brown and light it's not a true period. We both hope for my husband's sake I don't start until they get his results ;) But like I said, yesterday, it started getting red. So is AF really here?
Ugh, my hormones are raging. I have been wanting sex like ridiculously bad. I have been looking at every man's ass within a 3 mile vicinity..lol. Which tells me the Testosterone is the most predominant hormone right now. Great!!
I know yall don't want to know this, but it is the best I can do right now. I have been in a blogging funk.
~Kelsey M
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



Kelsey,
ReplyDeleteI hope your medical issues clear up...and pop over to my blog...there is something there for you!