Okay, I know I haven't been giving you guys a lot of information lately, here goes a little something:
My procedure went well yesterday. My back still hurts, but I really think it's going to work this time. Apparently, I got the most drugs out of everyone else yesterday! I told him to knock me out! I wasn't knocked out, but I was as close as I could get, I guess.
A surprise today: I started my cycle. A week early. I started October 9. It's October 30. Aunt Flo was like "Hey Heifer, time to party! Ask & ye shall receive!" The letter like.. totally worked.
So, back thingy done yesterday.. hope it helps.. what if it doesn't?..want to be on Clomid.. need babies.. told to call GYNO when I start..
OKAY LET'S DO THIS!
Cycle Day #3 = Sunday..
I AM SO EXCITED !!
I really hope the injection helps, if not, I am totally screwed.
~Kelsey M
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



No comments:
Post a Comment