Here's a little update for yall. My back is acting up. I mean .. really. As you may (or may not) know I have been suffering with back issues for over a year now. I have been trying to make it on Tylenol alone for the past few months & that has stopped helping. I just CAN'T do it without something stronger. I cannot function on a daily basis. Lately, as soon as I get home I've been snuggling up to a heating pad. It helps, sometimes. So, I went to the doctor the other day & got back on Lortab.
What does that mean? We may not be on the TTC rollercoaster for a while. I have a procedure planned for next week & if that goes well, I may be back on the coaster in time for next cycle. Who knows? It all depends on Thursday.
The Lortab isn't even helping THAT much. It's better than Tylenol. Just keep me in your thoughts, yall. Back pain is a
bitch.
~Kelsey M
Do you go to a chiropracter? Yes, I agree backache is a really tough thing to deal with.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you're still around! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. Hope that your procedure brings you the results you're looking for. Feel better soon.
THANK YALL!
ReplyDelete