So, I started scrubbing the toilet out of the blue. If you don't know me personally then you may not know why this is so astounding. I am not a very tidy person. As a matter of fact, I'm really quite a slob. I try not to be, but I can't help it! I guess it is sort of a rebellion I have been accustomed to carrying out for some time now. My mom was always cleaning when I was growing up! Nothing was ever clean enough! I love her to death, don't get me wrong! I guess I am just a little too lazy to keep up with her..lol!
Anyways, last night I scrubbed the toilets. Today, I am going to finish taking the wallpaper border off of the walls of the master, which will soon be our room. I think I might also finish cleaning both bathrooms, maybe scrub the bathtub. What has gotten into me? The swine flu maybe? Oh no. I do work at a pharmacy. We have been filling lots of Tamiflu. That must be it; I'm getting sick!
~Kelsey M
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



I love your blog. I didn't know you had one. I miss you terribly too but am so happy to hear that you are making "the house" your home. I can't wait to see pictures of the changes. Don't worry about the cleaning bug - it sounds very similar to "nesting."
ReplyDeleteLove,
Miss Carol