Sunday, August 30, 2009

OFF FOR 4 DAYS!

I AM SO EXCITED! I am off for 4 whole days! Yes, I had to work for 9 days straight to get to these days off, but they are going to be soooo worth it! Maybe we can get to some BD'ing down that I am not super worn-out.

I completed day 10 of Provera yesterday. Any sign of AF? Of course not! I know, I know, I have to wait 7 days before I can write her off, but I know my body! I'm going to have to get another shot. I really need to lay off the sugar.

I bought a Full Bar today & some Special K protein shakes. I am trying to convince myself to go on a diet. It's just so hard. I quit smoking cold turkey more than 5 months ago. That was easy compared to this eating right thing. I mean.. I tell myself "Okay, pack your lunch." I pack it & bring it to work & I'm all proud of myself because I have made myself a ham & cheese sandwich (no condiments), packed a bag of pretzels & a fruit (orange, strawberries, etc). But as soon as someone says they are going to go to McDonalds or Taco Bell or Burger King, I forget all about the diet. Pshh.. I have absolutely no will power. ZERO! I just guess I need to keep thinking about those little babies I want & how much I need to change my eating habits in order to get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.

Ughhhhh.. DAMN YOU FOOD! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD & SO BAD AT THE SAME TIME?!

~Kelsey M


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment