Friday, August 7, 2009

PCOS panel

Well, I was told to get my blood drawn for a Progesterone level test on cycle day 21. I got my results today. The nurse called & said that according to the results, I didn't seem to ovulate & the doctor thinks I'm anovulatory. Okay.. I pretty much figured that, considering I have PCOS. Even though they know I have it, they want to do a PCOS panel of blood work on me because the OBGYN that I go to did not actually diagnose my PCOS & I guess she wants to see how it all looks for herself. That's fine. I am glad she is this interested in finding out all of the details. They also wanted to do an insulin test (the 2 hour test). I told her I had that done last year & said I would get my PCP to send it over, I am not getting that done again until it is absolutely necessary.

So.. let's see how it goes..

Lilypie

No comments:

Post a Comment