Thursday, September 3, 2009

DEAR AUNT FLO

Dear Aunt Flo,

  Hi. How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while.  You used to come over the same time each month.  Then, after a while, you didn't come as frequently & when you did come, it wasn't when I expected.  The last time I saw you, you weren't doing very well.  I am afraid something is wrong with you. Are you okay?

  I know I have said some nasty things to you in the past. I know I have said once or twice or maybe even twenty times that I didn't want you, but that was a lie! Aunt Flo, really it was!

  I'm writing because I was expecting you to come around August 15th and it is September 3rd now & I still haven't seen you.  Are you going to come over this month? Things are going well with us but you know we can't go forward without you being here.  The fact is, we need you.

  So, where are you?  Please come by soon.


Love always,
~Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Lol! My AF is late too! Uggh. Where are they? Maybe they decided to vacation together in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be surprised. My Aunt Flo is very spontaneous!

    ReplyDelete