Tuesday, September 1, 2009

KIDS, KIDS, EVERYWHERE!

So, I just got done watching my cousin's kids. They are such a handful! She has 3 of them (4, 3 & 2). Wow!!! I wonder if I would be able to handle everything if I had triplets. I always say "I am so ready for a baby. Two babies, three babies, I don't care!" But can I handle it? Really?

Don't get me wrong, I love my godbabies to death! But with how young they are, it's hard to focus on all of them at the same time. It's like I'm being pulled in 3 different directions.

The youngest one, Andrew, has just recently started wearing "big boy panties." He is so frikkin' cute! Anyways, I kept asking him if he had to go & he said no. Well, he did have to go & he went all over our den floor..lol!! Then, his older brother Aiden (the 3 year old) said he had to go & on the way there he had an accident. So, here I am, no extra clothes with 2 little boys basically naked! I made them sit on a towel in the living room & watch tv until their mom got back (maybe 25-30 minutes).

Their sister Alyssa, the 4 year old, was pretty good. Luckily she didn't have any accidents! I took really cute pictures & of course, I can't find my cord to upload them. I promise I will turn this place upside down (more than it has already been tonight) & find it.

We played the "the floor is fire." A little game I came up with to keep them from running around all over the place. They actually do enjoy it. I scream when they put their toe on the floor. When I stand up we all scream & I jump back on the couch. I had to do something because it seems like they get into EVERYTHING.

I realized my house was completely un-childproofed. EVERY single thing in here is something that can be broken or that can hurt them. Andrew even touched the one socket in the living room that was within his reach & got a little shock. I really need to get it together!

Also, I need to buy some more toys for them to have at our house. I only have 2 toys. Hmm.. I'm going to go find that cord.


~Kelsey M


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment