I was at work, minding my own business, doing 23092309809238 things at one time & my boss keeps adding. I need you to do this & 5 minutes later I need you to do this & blah blah.. & he passes by me & says are you getting that stupid shit (obviously not what he said-he actually pointed to what was in front of me & said "this")done that I wanted you to do. Well, that was it. The straw that broke the camel's back. I flipped. I said "YES, YES I AM DOING IT! I ONLY HAVE 2 ARMS & 2 LEGS I AM DOING EVERYTHING AS FAST AS I CAN!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I'M ONLY DOING 47 THINGS RIGHT NOW.. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Actually, I'm not quite sure that's what I said, but it was something to that effect! He said "you don't have to get an attitude."
I was thinking.. "I am totally beyond an "attitude" now." I know yall think I am like psycho or something, but I feel I have to explain. I have a serious anxiety issue! I have recently been switched from Cymbalta to Prozac. It isn't working quite as well as the Cymbalta! && I have hormonal issues toppping it all off..
Soooo, I am pretty sure if he didn't think I was crazy before, he TOTALLY thinks I am NUTS now.
~Kelsey M
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



My boss thinks I am crazy at times too. I once forgot to go to work one day. Really, I thought it was my day off...I was in the midst of a Provera cycle and I was forgetting everything. It happens.
ReplyDeleteOn the anxiety issue, I used to have a TON of anxiety and I was on medication for it. So, I understand where you are coming from.
Just take some deep breaths...you are not crazy!