Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just stop trying!

Today (today seemed so long I didn't realize it wasn't today, but last night!!loll)


 Last night, a girl I used to work with came in.  I was asking her about when she was getting married & we talked about her kids.  She said that she had heard I was trying to get pregnant (EVERYONE knows I am, it's not something I hide).  I said "yes we are trying, but I'm not..yet." 

And she said one of the worst things that someone can say when you are TTC.  "STOP TRYING! If you stop trying, then it will happen."

WHAT-THE FUCK EVER (excuse my language) !!!!!

From the time we got engaged to the time we got married, we weren't preventing it, but we weren't trying.  That was over 6 months of "not trying."  If "not trying" was going to work for me, I'm pretty sure I'd have popped out a baby by now. Only people who have kids say that.  They have no idea what it's like.  Just because you are fertile myrtle doesn't mean everybody is.  I just hate that shit!

You do not know what's going on! Who asked you, anyway?

Did I say "Oh please, please tell me how you had your babies, so that I may follow your advice & have umpteen babies!!?" NO.. I DID NOT!  Keep your opinions/advice to yourself until I ask for it!!!!!! Or until you can say you have been in my position & know what you are talking about!!!

 I DON'T OVULATE YOU FUCKING MORON!  My ovaries aren't spitting out an egg to be fertilized every month & I need assistance in that department. Why don't you just shut your mouth until you know what's going on?

UGHH! EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE IN THIS POST, PUT THAT JUST PISSED ME OFF!


~Kelsey M

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Sorry, as if by just "thinking" about getting pregnant can actually prevent the process from happening. It is bullshit. Sorry. I don't see where that can actually EVER be a factor in conceiving.

    I'll never forget on the WEBMD boards TTC 12+ this person whom had never posted before posted that she had had several babies and that if we needed any advice on how to she would be happy to give it to us.

    COME AGAIN?

    ((Hugs)) I know you wanted to at least pull her hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! It's like.. I know where babies come from, that isn't my problem!! grrrr!

    ReplyDelete