2009 Healthy Food Awards!
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/selfs-2009-healthy-food-awards-504858/
I will have to keep this in mind when I go shopping tomorrow. I doubt they'll have half of this stuff in WalMart. I am not going anywhere else! I'll just have to do what I can with what they got at the local WalMart!
~Kelsey M
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



Hey Kelsey...
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog by a random series of events (and liked it!), so I thought I would say hi. I really don't have too much to say on the healthy foods post (I just decided to comment here as it's your most recent post) except to remember that what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander...us PCOS girls have to eat differently to keep the IR under control...that usually means low-carb and low-sugar. It stinks, huh??
I read back over a few of your posts and it seems like we have a bit in common and I like your writing style, so I hope you don't mind if I continue to drop in. You can stop by my blog sometime if you'd like to read my backstory...
Best of luck to you on your TTC and WL journeys. Oh, and I hope you find what you're looking for at WalMart...LOL. My dad says that if WalMart doesn't have it, then he doesn't need it. :)
I AGREE WITH YOUR FATHER! & thanks for following, I look forward to reading your posts as well!
ReplyDelete