Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Working today

I hope I don't flip out on anyone today!  I work today, then I am off for 3 days. Tomorrow, I have to go with my dad to New Orleans to get an ablation procedure done (I actually had the same thing done a few years ago).  He is 68 & has a history of health problems so they are going to keep him overnight just to monitor him.

Friday, I am getting another steroid injection. I hope this one lasts!!  I just called my GYN, we'll see if I can get someone on the phone today! I was hoping maybe I could make an appt. for the procedure for Friday.  I know, I know, it's kind of short notice, but I have been calling them since Friday (when I started) & we keep missing each other!!  If I don't get to do this Friday, I'm just not going to be able to do it this cycle & I am not waiting that long!

I'll keep yall updated!

~Kelsey M

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment