One of the ladies I work with has a daughter-her daughter has 3 kids. One of which is 7 months old. She is now preggers again. I mean.. is it in the water or something? Maybe I should drink from the tap after all. My friend says her daughter shouldn't even be able to get pregnant because of her thyroid issues & other health problems. But yet, she has 3 kids, all of whom were healthy at birth and continue to thrive.
My coworker said "BABY FOR SALE! My daughter is pregnant, AGAIN!" By the way, this situation is made worse by the fact that her daughter lives with her & doesn't have a job, meanwhile, she has 2.
So, I say "I'll take it!!" Everyone at work knows my husband & I are trying to get pregnant & that I absolutely love kids. I say "I am so serious, if she is looking to give it up for adoption, I will take it!" She said that she was serious about her daughter looking into adoption. Wow.. really?
I really am serious. I know that we may be able to have kids after trying Clomid/other fertility drugs.. but we may not & even after that, I've always thought about also adopting a child. Is this a sign? Was her daughter meant to get preggers so I could have a baby? Eh, probably not, but still. I look forward to finding out what her daughter ultimately decides. She is thinking about it.
In other news, work sucked & I am glad I am off!
~Kelsey M
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



No comments:
Post a Comment