Well, of course Aunt Flo waited until I had to go back to work before she decided to show up. Not only did I have to deal with all of the extra things that go with the prescriptions and billing for immunizations (which we have just started doing at my Walgreens), but I had to deal with the horrible cramps!
I can't be mad though, Aunt Flo came alright. I just always seem to forget how painful my cramps are, until I get them again. They are ridiculous.
~Kelsey M
LOL! Guess your letter worked (even if it was at an inconvenient time)! If she doesn't show up at my house this week, I'll be writing a letter of my own. :) Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping that it's your month! ((HUGS))
thank you!! I doubt this month will be it, but I had to start first so I could make an appt to get my tubes checked out. Hopefully I will get lucky soon! Thanks!! The letter works! Good luck!
ReplyDelete