Tuesday, September 15, 2009

INFORMATION!

1.)  We were married on the Ides of March, 2008.
2.)  I really wanted to elope in Vegas
3.) We couldn't really afford that & my mom would have really killed me
4.) I didn't think I'd ever get married
5.) My husband's name is Karl & he is as understanding & kind as they come
6.) Karl does my laundry (I'm not much of a housekeeper)
7.) I am afraid I will never get pregnant
8.) Since I am afraid of that, I'm also afraid that if I ever do get pregnant, I'll have a miscarriage
9.) We want children, so will adopt if we can't have any biologically.
10.) But I want to be pregnant. I want the experience.
11.) I know that I'll probably spend my whole pregnancy anxious, never getting to enjoy any of it.
12.) I'm secretly worried that I might not be a good mother. What if I have spent all of this time wanting a child that I can't take care of properly?
13.) I talk about my husband's sperm like they are ppl. Actually, I speak to them like they are my future children.
14.) Sometimes (mostly to make him feel uncomfortable) I will grab his, you know, them & talk to his sperm-telling them that I need them to get motivated & I love them & I hope they're having a good day, you know.. that sort of thing.
15.) I do a lot of things just to get a reaction out of ppl (especially my husband--he just never gets too excited/upset about anything).
16.) I have always wanted to be a comedian.

I think that's it for now.. maybe I'll add more as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment