Well, everyone else is doing it! :)
MY FIRSTS!
1. Who was your first prom date? Chevis Boone-my Jr. Prom, his Sr. Prom & he was a perv!
2. Do you still talk to your first love? No. I spoke to him a few months ago & like always we got in a fight & haven't spoken since.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Beer by a neighbor when I was like.. 5. When I really wanted to try alcohol, it was Malibu Coconut Rum when I was 17.
4. What was your first job? Winn-Dixie as a cashier when I was 16 (where I met my first love)
5. What was your first car? ~ A '99 Chevy LS 1500 extended cab
6. Who was the first person to text you today? ~ None yet
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Hubby. Where was his foot? I always have to be touching him to go to/back to sleep.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms. Taylor
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? From New Orleans to Denver, Colorado. When I was 18. I was SOO scared! This was.. 2004.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Danielle & occassionally on Facebook. She lives in TX.
11. Where was your first sleepover? My friend Danielle's
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Karl, my hubby.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My oldest brother's, I was the flower girl
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Went to the bathroom.
15. What was the first concert you went to? Hmm, I don't remember
16. First tattoo? Only one, on my breast. A stupid, stupid idea. It says "Always Beautiful"
17. First piercing? ~ Ears @ like 18 months
18. First foreign country you went to? Canada (@ 18)
19. First movie you remember seeing? Child's Play
20. What state did you first live in? Louisiana
21. Who was your first room mate? Lindsey, when I was 18
22. When was your first detention? Senior in High School, 2003
23. When was your first kiss? Pshh, like 7.. my mom used to watch this little boy & he kissed me in my closet..lol!
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? To speak Spanish
25. Who will be the next person to post this? Who knows? Everyone else has already done it!
Making Bets
2 weeks ago
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



I love reading these! Thanks for posting! Happy ICLW!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
I also love reading these:) I really enjoyed it!! And it made me laugh a few times too.lol Which is always good.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW
Hannah