2. Pharmacy Technician
Bottom 10% earn: $7.88 per hour
U.S. median salary: $9.93 per hour
Job description: Assist pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication. Prepare dosage medications for dispensing into bottles and unit dose packaging. Collect patient information for prescription and billing. Select, prepare and stock medications.
Do you find all of those little pills confusing when you have more than one to take? Your local pharmacy technician processes hundreds of prescriptions a day and absolutely must keep the blue ones separate from the green ones. The wrong dose or medication can have possibly fatal consequences. These folks deserve a big thank-you for the work they do, but they'd likely settle for a raise.
WOW, thank goodness I make more than that. That's ridiculous! 9 bucks?
awareness graphics
awareness graphics
awareness graphics



Hi Kelsey,
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog. All of us "infertiles" need to stick together.
Yes, Zoloft has saved my life. I had 2 m/c and was very depressed. I'm thankful I made the right decision to take it.
I will be following your journey.