Thursday, September 17, 2009

LIKE IT OR NOT *TMI*

My husband & I have not been BD'ing lately. Oh yes, according to Dr. G, we should be bd'ing at least every other night right now. But alas, we are not. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why!

This is how it is:

I want to, but his back hurts. He wants to, but my back hurts.  He wants to, but I'm tired.  I want to, but he's tired.  We want to, but we're both tired.  We want to, but there's no time.  When we finally do decide to sometimes I am too uncomfortable to enjoy it.. 

REALLY TMI:

I love sex with my husband.  He's good at it, I'm good at it.  We are trying to get pregnant. You know, there's no reason not to love it!  But as you know, I have back problems.  He also has them.  It isn't just because we're overweight, either.  I have a disc pinching a nerve & he has a disc degeneration problem.  We need to get better.

Last night I asked him if we were going to BD.  He said "probably not, baby.  My back hurts" && I said "HOW ARE WE GOING TO HAVE BABIES IF WE NEVER HAVE SEX?!"

Hmph.  I keep "warning" him that when we start Clomid (in a couple of weeks) we are having sex whether he likes it or not!

~Kelsey M


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Recently, my DH and I have entered into an agreement. During the 2 and 3rd weeks of my cycle...it's every other day at least. The 1st and the 4th weeks are just casual. It seems to work out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. But even when I tell him we have to, I end up not following through..lol

    ReplyDelete