Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a normal day turns to hormones pissing me off!

I woke up,
put my slippers on (the cutest ever, by the way)..






& decided to try one of those special k shakes blended with ice;
with our blender from the late 1800s






Then, while I was brushing my teeth, I noticed:




ACNE?!
Do you see the disgust?


& so..
HORMONES SUCK

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, hormones do suck! I know how you feel. I get acne in the same place. I hope it gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, sorry....you should see mine! I have had it all my life. It is all around my chin right now. It feels like shit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only get acne around my chin area. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain. And I love your slippers.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! I thought one of the great things about getting older was that you got to leave acne behind with adolescence. Well no one bothered to tell my hormones that! Got to love PCOS, eh?

    Love the slipper!

    ~ICLW~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hormones definitely suck! But, I gotta say I love your slippers.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they do! Love the slippers! And are those special K shakes any good?

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete