Sunday, September 20, 2009

Opinions, please!

Have any of you tried Pre-Seed?  As you know, next cycle (approaching rapidly) I will be on Clomid. I have heard a lot of things about what it does & I want to be prepared. I was about to order Pre-Seed when I started thinking.. am I going to benefit externally from something that is intravaginally inserted? I know that what goes in must come out, but I want to make sure this is going to be worth it.  Otherwise, should I just get Pre'?  Any opinions?

~Kelsey


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5 comments:

  1. We are trying PreSeed for the first time this month...so I don't have a wonderful success story just yet...maybe by the end of this month! :)

    The idea behind the PreSeed, if I understand it correctly (as opposed to the Pre'), is that it lays a "foundation" of sorts for the sperm to travel while providing a safe, nonspermicidal lubricant...specifically for those who don't have enough CM or who have problems with dryness.

    It gives explicit (and I do mean expicit..with diagrams included...LOL) on where and how to use it. It can be applied externally, too (which is why I got the PreSeed instead of the Pre'). Actually, it will probably be present both inside and outside...not to be crude, but what goes in must come out. :) It has a much thinner viscosity that I had thought it would and is a little runny...and it didn't take nearly as much for me as they recommended on the package insert. (TMI, I know, but you don't want to be swimming in the stuff like we were the first time we tried it! LOL!) Also, the PreSeed can be applied internally 15-30 minutes before you begin BDing, so it feels more natural, I think.

    All that said, it does the job well, I guess. I have a lot of problems with dryness and no real CM to speak of because of my hormone and insulin fluctuations...TMI, again. But the PreSeed has allowed us to DTD with no interruptions or issues that we've had before...and it's sperm safe. Here's hoping we're a PreSeed success story. :)

    Sorry if that's more than you wanted to know...or not helpful at all. Just my limited experience....

    What did you decide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to go with PreSeed.. Like we both said, what goes in, must come out. I figured if it didn't work that well applying it on the outside, at least it would eventually come out.. tmi!!! But with the Clomid-cervical mucus issues, we would need the applicators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it replaces cervical mucus but if you need lubrication for sex, than it is safe to use. If you didn't need lubrication though, I would not use it. Using nothing is best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know anything about it, but I have read a lot of people who have used it and it worked for them. Good luck with the clomid!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. It comes with applicators...or at least mine did. Hope it works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete